Samsung Singapore is the official outlet of Samsung Group in Singapore. Over the years, Samsung has grown from being a South Korean brand to becoming a force to reckon with in the world. In 2020, Samsung was named the top selling smartphone in the entire world. This is a position it has been holding for years (at least as at when this post was made).
Of course, it isn’t just smartphones Samsung is known for. They have interests in other things such as TVs, smart watches and more. Affiliates of Samsung Group include:
- Samsung Electronics.
- Samsung Engineering.
- Samsung Everland.
- Samsung Fine Chemicals.
- Samsung Fire & Marine Insurance.
- Samsung Heavy Industries.
- Samsung Life Insurance.
- Samsung Machine Tools and more.
Samsung Singapore Service Centre and Customer Service
The service centre in Singapore is located at Plaza Singapura. The full address of Samsung Singapore service centre is 68 Orchard Rd, #B2-23, Plaza, Singapore 238839.
You can also reach their customer service by phone number at +65 1800 425 2997.
They have already made life much easier and you can easily get most of your complaints answered online here.
How to make an appointment at Samsung Singapore Service Centre
There are different ways you can make an appointment to the service centre. You can either go there physically or make an appointment via your mobile.
If you don’t want to go to the office before making an appointment, please visit here to get started.
Samsung Singapore Warranty
After purchasing a Samsung product or an item, automatically, it comes with a warranty. We have taken our time to compile Samsung’s products and their warranty periods.
Samsung Products and their Warranty Periods
- Mobile Device and Tablet: 12 months.
- Mobile Case: 3 months.
- Mobile Accessories: 6 months.
- Monitor: 36 months.
- Digital Still Camera: 12 months.
- Camcorder: 12 months.
- Virus Doctor: 12 months.
- Memory Card and UFD: 120 months.
- Solid State Drive (SDD): 120 months.
- Gear and Mobile Accessories: 12 months.
- Television: 36 months.
- Television (TU6900 Series): 18 months.
- Blu-Ray Player: 12 months.
- Home Entertainment System: 12 months.
- DVD Player / Recorder: 12 months.
- Washing Machine: 24 months.
- Washing Machine (Motor): 132 months.
- Dishwasher: 24 months.
- Dryer: 24 months.
- Refrigerator: 24 months.
- Refrigerator (Compressor): 120 months.
- Air Conditioner: 12 months.
- Air Conditioner (Compressor): 60 months.
- Kitchen Built-In: 12 months.
- Microwave Oven: 12 months.
- Vacuum Cleaner: 24 months.
- Robot Vacuum Cleaner (Motor): 60 months.
- TU6900 TV Series: 18 months.
What you Need to Know About Samsung Singapore Warranty Registration
In order to be a beneficiary of Samsung’s warranty, you’d might need to register your Samsung product. All you need is your Samsung account. You can start here.
How to Check Samsung Warranty Status
You can check your Samsung warranty via SN. Get your IMEI number and use it to check your warranty status here.
Samsung Singapore Experience Stores
- Samsung Experience Store, Chinatown Point.
- Samsung Experience Store, VivoCity.
- Samsung Experience Store, Bugis Junction.
- Samsung Experience Store, 313 @Somerset.
- Samsung Experience Store, Nex.
- Samsung Experience Store, Bedok Mall.
- Samsung Experience Store, Westgate.
- Samsung Experience Store, Tampines Mall.
- Samsung Experience Store, Jurong Point.
- Samsung Experience Store, Causeway Point.